29.12.10

To kill a monsterous mocking bird


Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I bet any mom would have thrown me if she found out what an ugly monster I'm turning into, now. But she's not.

Being one of the brightest kids, to be honest, I made too little progress of all my siblings. I failed to live up the expectation.

Not even mine.

Lately, I ended up praising others works way too high, freely. Way too often. I tend to get impress of all the single thing I laid my eyes at. I started to understand what Shrek is in Princess Fiona's eyes.

Well, that's a good sign. That's mean, I've endured what once being a bad habit of mine.

Thank God, I am now an arrogant-atheist.


5 comments:

little ain said...

to be the brightest star in the house is not easy for me too.

and i happened to not be the person he wants me to be.

i'msosupernotcool said...

damn, u r quick.

Anonymous said...

the bright-est kid pun kau jugak rasanya. Bright-est, bright. Okbai.

Judiene said...

Trust me, brightest kid is subjective.
You don't have to get straight As to be a brightest kid.
The meaning is infinite.

Hanif Zainal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.