20.12.10

Checked, if you are a fucking Mayan.


Since we only have a year left before 'the end of the world', I really think I should reveal myself. So that in the other world someone would stop by and say 'Hi, you're the super not cool guy right? I'm a fan of you' to me. A girl perhaps.

Believe me, in an isolated world, a fan, a friend or even an asshole is damn welcome.

Wait. Maybe there is some kind of internet connection up there. If so, I should start saving some punchline for my next writing.

Ah, and I'll try to keep the same address. Just fucking Moogle me.


4 comments:

Hellioz said...

hamsap ape.

kalau 2012 end of the world,
gwa nk troll er... sape eyh?
sape2 lah.

kah3~

Aisyah Siti. said...

'Hi, you're the super not cool guy right? I'm a fan of you' xP

Qiez AR said...

be scared man
be very scared

hehe

THESUPERMOON said...

ur so sarcastic to yourself and the world, apparently you sounded fucking cooooool, man!