26.3.12

Who loves their first time anal, anyway?


I went to another event last saturday and finally catching up with few of my facebook buddies that I barely met.

Sounds interesting but believe me, it's not.

The problem with me is that I usually stuttered when meeting new peoples. I don't know what to say and that habit is kinda took the best out of me for the time being. I was like stucked but trying to act as cool as I possibly can to make sure that they didn't sense my nerveousness.

For most of the time that I think I'm going to cherish the moment, I failed. Miserably.

One of the few reason is because me, I don't actually know how to start a fucking conversation. Yes, you can easily find me woohooing people on facebook and other part of social networking site but in truth I sucked pretty damn much. Especially when it comes to a table full of unfamiliar faces. Even when they are guys.

Gays, I know.

But believe me, once I hit my fucking keys, you'll begged for me to stop talking. Cheers!!


4 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Art For Grabs?

i'msosupernotcool said...

Yup. Tapi lambat. Missed your part.

Hellioz said...

ramai ada masalah ni.
standard lah tu.

selesa dengan tak selesa je.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Perlukah rasa nak menangis lagi sekali because I still don't have the chance to meet u?

:'(