26.11.10

Don't tell if it kills me.


The whole weekend was terrible.

It was my sister's and my brother's wedding. No, the wedding wasn't terrible but the feeling was. My sister keep crying to the likes of happy that she finally found her man and saddened of departing from our beloved mother. Hell, she gonna need to cross country the next time she wanna blow mom a kiss.

On the last day together both my younger sisters were crying their heart out. The same it goes with my mom. But not me. I'm a well-treat grown up guy. I'll save my tears when the days come.

I smile as I reach out for my brother's fake Ray-Ban glasses.

Terrible.


10 comments:

Rebelle said...

real Ray-Ban glasses please..
:p

Seroja Jingga said...

i like this part

I'll save my tears when the days come.

cheers!

Jef Hadi said...

wont tell u what i think.

might kill u.

hee

i'msosupernotcool said...

Rebelle Me: haha. i just go for what's near.


seroja jingga: yeah. and u shud have done dat too.
chill.


sastraboy: so i suppose to beg u tell it now eh?
haha

Anonymous said...

nasib baik aku pernah duduk asrama. nanti takdelah nangis nak duduk tempat lain dah.

Ibu Ammar said...

u are not cool if u cry..haha

Hellioz said...

cry, if it feels good crying.
meyh~

i'msosupernotcool said...

shax: neo. neo. neo.


nursarah: haha. i am not.


Hellioz: yeah. didnt feel any rite now maa.

rAy jR...@...Aliff said...

i just love those glasses anyway..no matter fake or ori..doesn't matter..

and, save d tears for ur children later when they're gonna dump u in the old folks home...kakakakaka

Qiez AR said...

well well, u gotta start somewhere anyway.
someday man, someday.

crying is therapeutic , have u heard?
:)