25.9.10

Relationship : That's a job we talking about.


Since both my brother and my sister were getting married this coming October and November, I was left fighting with the likes of "kau bile pulak?" and "so, when is your turn?" questions. Similarly different, nope?

And my answer is darn simple;

"Aku belum puas enjoy."

See. That was my and your fucking problem.

Mine is taking relationship as one hell of enjoying-life-limitation-program. Because I do (stupidly) believed when I start a relationship, I will and at any how should committed my life to it. Saying 'morning' on what obviously an afternoon and 'I miss you' just ten minutes back from our goddamn lovebird dinner.

Yours is too busy watching other's butt.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got some text-ing to do. Oh fuck.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hewhewhewhewhewhewhewww


kau tahu apa maksud gelak aku ni kan piji? hihihihi

Sir Pök Déng said...

Relationship is a big thing. People can become like Khalil Gibran because of that.

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.”

For some reason, some people will become jerks.

"Tak kenal maka tak cinta. Hendak kenal harus bercinta."

Hellioz said...

gyahaahahahah~

u are righty right sire~
relationship is something to enjoy,
not something to be mourn n crazed around.

ramai sgt yg kusut palotak sekarang sebab ade someone special.
Shouldnt it be fun?
gyahahahahahahah~

i'msosupernotcool said...

shax:
hewhewhew!!

Sir Pok Deng:
and they just afraid to lose than to honor.
jerks!

and i dont love if i dont know.

Hellioz:
yup.
typical them/me.

when it full of love, it should full of joy.
gyahahaha.

Qiez AR said...

I loathe attending relatives' kenduri bcause I knew I would be bombarded with those cliche questions.

Anonymous said...

ha. you're texting your mom, correct?

MuHaMMaD86 said...

make sure u ready to make any relationship

Ibu Ammar said...

haha

its annoying when people keep asking those question.

plez 'jaga ur tepi kain buleh'?. hahah

Razman said...

ko text shax ke? haha

h.a.n said...

:p

Seroja Jingga said...

hahaha
u will have one! seriously!

Pill Pusher said...

Relationship has got nothing to with chemistry...

... Most of it is biology and physics.

Judiene said...

that is the most sempoi answer ever
i think im gonna use it whenever im attacked with that kind of questions
hehehehe

WOLFMAN said...

adeh, totally kena batang hidung aku entri kau ni.

i'msosupernotcool said...

Lara:
so you better prepare for it next time.

J.Abdullah:
damn right!!

MuHaMMaD86:
i guess i am not now.
lol.

nursarah:
haha..

i'msosupernotcool said...

Razman:
shax skang da ade bf.
siswi la katakan.

h.a.n:
:)

seroja jingga:
i have one now.
i think so.

Pill Pusher:
thanks doc!!

i'msosupernotcool said...

Judiene:
copyright.
lol

Is:
haha.
x sengaja ok.