22.2.12

The fast lane.


There aren't things that money can't buy.

For every single thing circulating in this world, tangible or non-tangible, from the most subjective things such as love and respect to an end invisible products; air and wind is available, as long you got sufficient cash in the pocket. A purchasing power.

And now they are buying heaven.

If I was a rich man with multi million dollars left in my Swiss account and since I was too busy tripling that figure each and every second of my day, that is to say that I didn't actually have enough time to dance with god and to perform all the necessary things required to put me right at where every good guys supposed to end at when their time comes,

can I build you a mosque?

So that you'll pray for my wealthiness in hereafter.

Long live, homo sapiens!


No comments: